- FatherNitwit Fixed event_waypoint in quests
- FatherNitwit Refactored a lot of NPC pathing code (no functional changes)
- FatherNitwit Added zone flagging concepts/enforcement
- FatherNitwit Added *commands #flags, #flagedit
- FatherNitwit Added quest functions: set_zone_flag, has_zone_flag, clear_zone_flag
Required SQL: CREATE TABLE zone_flags ( charID int NOT NULL, zoneID int NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY(charID,zoneID) ); ALTER TABLE zone ADD flag_needed VARCHAR(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
- FatherNitwit Added #reloadstatic to reload doors, objects, zone points, etc... (zone in/out required)
- FatherNitwit Fixed mobs to buff their friends, not their enemies.
- FatherNitwit Allow support for quests on charmed NPCs.
- FatherNitwit Changed quest timers to be tied to the specific NPC, instead of the name being zone global.
- FatherNitwit Fixed quest global expiration times... durations should be accurate now.
- FatherNitwit Re-enabled Y (year) expiration times, and added a 'F' time to say it dosent expire.
- FatherNitwit Removed doors from shared memory.
- FatherNitwit Hopefully fixed pottery firing in kilns.
- FatherNitwit Fixed Levitate.
- FatherNitwit Removed some worthless fields.
- FatherNitwit Rewrote all the pet creation code to be based on npc_types
- FatherNitwit Completely changed the pets table.
You prolly want to run:
DROP TABLE pets;
You must load up the SQL in Sql-Files/pets.sql
the new pets sql assumes NPC IDs 500-700 are free, so edit them as needed.
ALTER TABLE npc_types DROP fixedz;
- FatherNitwit Fixed the issue where maxed out factions cannot be raised/lowered
- FatherNitwit Changed faction hits to properly ignore illusions.
- FatherNitwit Fixed an issue with converted chars and corrupt AAs. (not fully resolved)
- FatherNitwit Fixed the issue with mobs not pathing after respawning.
- FatherNitwit added USE_RACE_CLASS_XP_MODS (disabled by default) to features.h
- FatherNitwit These fields are not used:
ALTER TABLE zone_points DROP keep_x;
ALTER TABLE zone_points DROP keep_y;
- Doodman Found additional world opcodes
- Doodman Updated char select struct
- FatherNitwit just some SQL updates you should run to make the recent aggro changes less annoying.
UPDATE npc_types SET _INT=80 WHERE _INT=75;
UPDATE npc_types SET _INT=60 WHERE _INT=80 AND ( bodytype=3 OR bodytype=8);
ALTER TABLE npc_types CHANGE _INT _INT mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default '80';
- FatherNitwit Fixed a crash in the map code
- FatherNitwit Tweaked mob usage of d_meele_texture*
- FatherNitwit Changed most double prescision operations to single prescision.
- FatherNitwit Fixed waypoint ID limit (was 65535).
- FatherNitwit Implemented the #wpinfo command
- FatherNitwit Fixed the broken server side filters (reworked entirely).
- FatherNitwit Refactored damage code to be more consistent between PCs and NPCs.
- FatherNitwit Changed spell damage mechanism slightly to better utilize runes.
- FatherNitwit Tweaked a bit of illusion code to be more versitile.
- FatherNitwit Fixed AA storage in the player profile.
- FatherNitwit Fixed a lot of GCC 4.0 and 64 bit problems. Should build under both better now.
- FatherNitwit Fixed mob int loading.
- FatherNitwit Fixed Client->NPC->Client riposte.
- FatherNitwit added quest::attacknpc and quest::attacknpctype
- FatherNitwit Cleaned up usage of Appearance in the code
- FatherNitwit Fixed faction ally checking for npc->npc faction
- FatherNitwit Removed some stupid rules reguarding npc aggro
- FatherNitwit Fixed some faction issues with aggro, guards should work reliably now.
- FatherNitwit Fixed incorrect usage of EXPMod variable.
- FatherNitwit Hopefully fixed bard instruments.
- FatherNitwit Fixed crash when loading DoD+ spells_us.txt file
- FatherNitwit Rewrote a ton of the perl parser internals to suck less.
- FatherNitwit Reworked a bit of netcode to minimize chances of #opcode crashing.
- FatherNitwit Actually loaded luclin attributes from DB.
- FatherNitwit Added npc stats to npc_types and use them.
ALTER TABLE npc_types ADD STR MEDIUMINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '75';
ALTER TABLE npc_types ADD STA MEDIUMINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '75';
ALTER TABLE npc_types ADD DEX MEDIUMINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '75';
ALTER TABLE npc_types ADD AGI MEDIUMINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '75';
ALTER TABLE npc_types ADD _INT MEDIUMINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '75';
ALTER TABLE npc_types ADD WIS MEDIUMINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '75';
ALTER TABLE npc_types ADD CHA MEDIUMINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '75';
- FatherNitwit Inverted XY coordinates on in zone objects and ground spawns.
- FatherNitwit Maybe fixed quests setting a waypoint in EVENT_WAYPOINT
ALTER TABLE ground_spawns ADD temp_x float NOT NULL;
UPDATE ground_spawns SET temp_x=min_x;
UPDATE ground_spawns SET min_x=min_y;
UPDATE ground_spawns SET min_y=temp_x;
UPDATE ground_spawns SET temp_x=max_x;
UPDATE ground_spawns SET max_x=max_y;
UPDATE ground_spawns SET max_y=temp_x;
ALTER TABLE ground_spawns DROP temp_x;
ALTER TABLE object ADD temp_x float NOT NULL;
UPDATE object SET temp_x=xpos;
UPDATE object SET xpos=ypos;
UPDATE object SET ypos=temp_x;
ALTER TABLE object DROP temp_x;
- FatherNitwit Reworked quest signaling implementation to be less dumb. Also exported SignalNPC to perl.
- FatherNitwit Implemented a missing bard AE DOT spell type.
- FatherNitwit Fixing a few issues with windows compiles and corpses.
- FatherNitwit Added missing packet for player death to create a corpse.
- FatherNitwit Fixed loot error case client hang, reported by Yablargo
- FatherNitwit Fixed coin trading bug reported by Windcatcher
- FatherNitwit Fixed adventure merchants
- FatherNitwit Made temp merchant lists clear on world boot.
- FatherNitwit Fixed some shared memory issues on windows.
- FatherNitwit exported some more mob methods to perl.
- Doodman Found most of the missing guild opcodes, except the manage ones.
- Doodman Moved guildlist to shared mem (ick) since zone now sends it too.
- Doodman Need to implement a way to recover the functionality of dynamicly
adding/removing guilds with the shared mem solution
- FatherNitwit Added range check for all combat abilities (reported by LoOsEr)
- FatherNitwit Fixed gaining AA exp (buying still broken)
- FatherNitwit Fixed weapon procs
- FatherNitwit Added looting messages (links to come later)
- FatherNitwit Fixed instant spells acting like DoTs
--* Version Changed to 0.6.2DR1 ---
- FatherNitwit Adding database support for both eye colors and beard type.
ALTER TABLE npc_types ADD luclin_eyecolor2 int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '1' AFTER luclin_eyecolor;
ALTER TABLE npc_types ADD luclin_beard int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0' AFTER luclin_beardcolor;
- FatherNitwit Work on eqextractor to support the newest patch.
- FatherNitwit Worked on spawn struct to identify the remaining missing fields.
- FatherNitwit Added initial fix for the shared bank dupe.
- FatherNitwit Fixed $wp in EVENT_WAYPOINT
- FatherNitwit added #aggro to query aggro checking info for mobs.
- FatherNitwit fixed a couple strange things in the aggro code.
- FatherNitwit Untested fix for zone point wildcards in GetClosestZone*
- FatherNitwit Fix some stuff related to zoning process.
update zone set min_status=0 where min_status is null;
update zone set min_level=0 where min_level is null;
alter table zone change min_status min_status tinyint(3) unsigned default 0 NOT NULL;
alter table zone change min_level min_level tinyint(3) unsigned default 0 NOT NULL;
alter table zone change long_name long_name text NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
- FatherNitwit Theoretically fixed a no-drop trading bug.
... Lots of work on 5/12/05 patch ...
- FatherNitwit A bunch of work on ranged attacks and attack timers.
- FatherNitwit Fixed issue with the first time a new char gains exp.
- FatherNitwit Fixed delete character at char select.
- FatherNitwit Fixed fizzle messages.
- FatherNitwit Fixed /goto and other cross-zone player teleporting.
- FatherNitwit Initial work on making arrows show up when shot.
- LethalEncounter Fixed compile errors on Windows
- LethalEncounter Fixed guild crash bug while logging in
- LethalEncounter Fixed most of the guild commands
- Cofruben Fixed possible crashes using #npscpawn command.
- Cofruben Added a few more cheat locators.
- FatherNitwit Reworked zone in code to make it more closely match live's ordering.
- FatherNitwit Fixed up stream factory problem with dynamic zones.
- FatherNitwit Added detailed connecting debugging.
- FatherNitwit Work on custom titles.
- FatherNitwit Completely rewrote zoning code to make sense.
- FatherNitwit Fixed some discipline related effects
- FatherNitwit Fixed archery hit chance cap (was 47%)
- FatherNitwit Initial title system implementation
- FatherNitwit Gave berserkers some of their special abilities
- FatherNitwit Initial work on raid system, lots to do still.
- FatherNitwit Found leadership AAs in the player profile and update packet
- FatherNitwit Enforce attack timer constraints on ranged weapons
- FatherNitwit (seq) Located crystal counters in the player profile
- FatherNitwit (image) Many of the following changes were written or inspired by GuildWars code
- FatherNitwit Enforce reuse timers for combat abilities & instill doubt
- FatherNitwit Enforce class and range checks on service providing NPCs
- FatherNitwit Enforce item slots containing proper items
- FatherNitwit Enforce range checking on ranged weapons better
- FatherNitwit Made /hideme persistent across zoning
- FatherNitwit Finally fixed no drop items in tradeskill containers for real this time I hope.
Required SQL (added to upgrade.sql):
ALTER TABLE account ADD hideme TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
- FatherNitwit Fixed guild member list struct, identified more fields of it (showeq)
- FatherNitwit (bUri) Fixed attack code with non-weapons and h2h weapons.
- FatherNitwit Split zone fog types into seperate DB fields.
- FatherNitwit Differentiated between guild and player tributes.
Required SQL: utils/0.6.1-upgrade.sql (will be updated until release)
- Doodman Fixed charges/quantity
- Doodman Fixed IsStackable()
- Doodman Fixed some empty Handle() functons.
- Doodman Added instance level nodrop.
alter table inventory add instnodrop tinyint(1) unsigned default 0 not null;
- Doodman Merged source (FNW changes) in to LiveCompat
- Doodman SendItemPacket's are now sent deflated (speeds up merchants)
- Doodman Combining is now turned on in makefile.perl for zone
- Doodman Fixed world to notice zone drops immediately
- Doodman Guild_MOTD and bulk door packets are now sent deflated
- Doodman New item structure is in:
Items are preserialized in the database (utils/serialize_items.pl)
Item fields names in item struct exactly match the dn
Item fields now match the dump from (utils/load_13thfloor_items.pl)
Item table convert script: utils/items-0.6.0-DR2-0.6.1-DR1-convert.sql
- FatherNitwit Disable sleep() in perl, it is bad news.
- FatherNitwit Fixed guild MOTD at login (hopefully).
- FatherNitwit Fixed minor security problem in SQL logging.
- FatherNitwit Added error reporting to waypoint editing commands.
- FatherNitwit Reworked client packet handling to use opcode dispatch
routines, which is paving the way for dynamic opcodes.
- FatherNitwit Fixed rogue-like skill training (sneak, etc..)
- FatherNitwit Added spawn_limit field to spawnentry and npc_types
which represent the maximum number of that npc_type which can spawn
from that spawn group/in that zone overall. 0